BHE built the cartage frame, staircases, & viewing platforms used on the 737 at Te Papa, celebrating Air New Zealand's 75 years.
BHE offers a "one stop shop" approach to design, fabrication, machining and hydraulic work undertaken in our Christchurch engineering workshop.
Experienced in operating, building & repairing machinery - both locally and offshore. We pride ourselves in our ability to "think outside the square" while upholding our standards of quality.
Our knowledge and experience is extensive, but we are always happy to work closely with specialist teams, where detailed specifications or product certification is required.
We have a long and strong commitment to quality, innovation, clever design and "doing it right the first time". If price is your first consideration, Bob Howden Engineering Limited may not be who you are looking for.
Established in 1988
A member of the Canterbury Employers Chamber of Commerce
Some of our clients ;
Air New Zealand
- Access stands. Dock platforms Transport cradles & tooling
- Manufacture and repair of all equipment
Department of Conservation
- Manufacture of bridge steel work
- Machining impellers / pump -motor bases, and assorted fabrication work
JCL Asphalt & Farmchief
- Custom manufacture & rebuilds of equipment.
Drummond & Etheridge
- John Deere Equipment related work
- Silage sweeps, Weigh bridges, Effluent pump equipment. hedge cutters & special one-off projects.
- Nitrate recording equipment
- Alteration and repair of demolition / construction equipment.